Senior Development Engineer (Software Development)
TFI Digital Media Limited (TFI) is a leading one-stop video solutions provider based in Hong Kong, with global footprints. TFI focuses on research and application development of different video-related technologies such as video encoding, live streaming, and Over-The-Top (OTT) Platform for all internet connected devices We are seeking passionate and ambitious software engineers to join our Product Development Team.
Successful candidates for this position will be exposed to and learn about internet video, mobile live streaming, Cloud-based services and digital video content preparation and delivery to TVs, PC, tablets and all other video-enabled devices within the context of cutting-edge technologies and techniques.
You will have the opportunity to learn & gain real-world experience in:
- Data management: SQL, NoSQL (e.g. Cassandra, MongoDB), BigData, data analytics
- Middleware: RESTful interfaces, etc.
- Cloud platforms: AWS, Azure, Rackspace, etc.
- Media processing: HEVC, H.264, MPEG2, MVC
- Scalable, highly available mission-critical distributed systems
- Adapt to modern software development lifecycle, including AGILE practices and development tools
- Implement robust and scalable software-based products and solutions.
- Deliver high-quality work within committed project schedules.
- Research new technologies, techniques and 3rd party frameworks.
- Belief in excellence:
- Strong passion for providing top quality product to customers
- Ability to implement new ideas
- Ability to think "outside of the box"
- Ambition to challenge the best engineers in the world
- Good analytical skills and communication skills
- Software optimization for performance and maintainability
- Fast learner – can quickly pick up new skills as required
- Strong sense of ownership, commitment and responsibility
- Good team player with self-initiative
- Willing to work under pressure
- University bachelor degree or above in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics, Physics or related disciplines from a top-tier university
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Software Development Engineer
Interested applicants please send us full CV with current and expected salary and availability.