Project Manager - Software Development
With our technology excellence and devotion to innovation, TFI is a highly recognized Cloud Video Platform provider in the market. We work with local and overseas TV broadcasters, movie distributors and media giants. As our Project Manager for Software Development, the candidate will work with IT Development Team and drive software development in order to meet stakeholders or business needs.
- Project planning, resource management, change management and delivery of multiple projects
- Project status tracking and quality assurance to ensure projects are delivered on time with quality and within budget
- Work closely with Product and IT Development team for project requirements, timelines, change requests, technical issues and provide project risk analysis.
- Work closely with client/vendor to resolve technical problems on projects
- Report to Senior Project Manager
- University graduate in Computer Science or related disciplines
- At least 5 years of experience in IT application development and 2+ years of experience in IT Project Management
- Able to work independently and manage multiple projects
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills, be able to work under tight schedule
- Strong sense of teamwork, able to coach, motivate and develop others
- Experience on client facing is an advantage
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- PMP Certified is an advantage; understanding of Agile/Lean software delivery methodology is preferred
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Project Manager
Interested applicants please send us full CV with current and expected salary and availability.