Hong Kong International & TV Market (FILMART) Online 2021
|Date:||15-18 March 2021|
|Platform:||HERMES Live Platform (support viewing on all connected mobile devices and computers)|
- The “One Click Go Live” featured by HERMES Live facilitates panelists from regional locations and different time-zones to enjoy a stable, seamless and professional live streaming.
- Provides professional event management, serve with customized reminder for panelists to keep track of time management remotely.
- HERMES Live platform possesses Q&A section for global buyers and investors to raise questions instantaneously during live. Clients can easily screen out and shortlist questions to the speakers with our well-equipped back-end control system.
- Provides simultaneous interpretation in the live streaming session, given both Putonghua and English translations catering each audiences’ needs.
- Serve with expertise support in audio and visual representation of the live stream. Including media transmission and corporate promotional videos playing in pursuance of promoting cross-media and cross-industry cooperation.
- Tailored varied layout designs in live video for speakers to join in and interact with other panelists virtually.
Organised by the Hong Kong Trade Development Council (HKTDC), the HKTDC Hong Kong International Film and TV Market (FILMART) Online attracted over 7,000 industry participants from 81 countries and regions over four days, with the release and promotion of 2,200 film and television productions. Having become more familiar with doing business through online platforms, exhibitors and global buyers used the online meeting function at FILMART Online to participate in more than 2,000 meetings. TFI is delighted to provide one-stop video solution for them to ensure the quality and smoothness of this virtual event.
The Hong Kong Trade Development Council (HKTDC)
The Hong Kong Trade Development Council (HKTDC) is a statutory body established in 1966 to promote, assist and develop Hong Kong's trade. With 50 offices globally, including 13 in Mainland China, the HKTDC promotes Hong Kong as a two-way global investment and business hub. The HKTDC organises international exhibitions, conferences and business missions to create business opportunities for companies, particularly small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs), in the mainland and international markets. The HKTDC also provides up-to-date market insights and product information via trade publications, research reports and digital news channels.