15th Asian Financial Forum
|Date:||10-11th January 2022|
|Venue:||Hong Kong Convention Exhibition Centre|
|Platform:||HERMES Live Platform, Sina, Bloomberg, YouTube, iFeng (Phoenix New Media), The Economist and Xiao E Tech|
- Simultaneously broadcasted the forum online in 5 venues to discuss key issues reshaping the global economic landscape and sailing into a sustainable amid reopening of economies. Allowing global leaders in government, finance and business from regional locations gathered at this Asia’s premier platform to enjoy a stable, seamless and professional virtual event.
- Provided multiple value-added features for Asia Financial Forum 2022, including video conferences joined by Emcees from Hong Kong and interconnect with the panelists from all around the world in real-time.
- Provided professional event management for both on-site and virtual conferences. Serve with expertise onsite support in audio, visual, lighting, staging, backdrop design, furniture and props. Including customized reminders for panelists to keep track of time management remotely.
- Possessed customised live polling and Q&A section for audiences to raise questions instantaneously in the forum. Clients can easily screen out and shortlist questions to the speakers with our well-equipped back-end control system.
- Provided simultaneous interpretation in the Asian Financial Forum for both on-site and online audiences, given 3 languages including original, Putonghua and English translations catering to each audiences' needs.
AFF is Asia’s premier platform for global leaders in government, finance and business to exchange insights, intelligence as well as to explore business and investment opportunities. Over the years, 6,500+ meetings have been arranged for 4,500+ companies and investors, including investment project owners, private equity firms, high-net-worth individuals and senior professionals from intermediaries and professional services providers. As the pandemic wears on, the two-day programme and exhibition are being streamed successfully through HERMES Live platform. More than 60,000 audiences from around the world had visited AFF for thought leadership and business networking, and to experience the latest fintech innovations and next-generations business ideas. One Click Go Live Limited is pleased to provide TDC with a professional one-stop video solution to offer the best on-site and virtual conference for this event.
The Hong Kong Trade Development Council (HKTDC)
The Hong Kong Trade Development Council (HKTDC) is a statutory body established in 1966 to promote, assist and develop Hong Kong's trade. With 50 offices globally, including 13 in Mainland China, the HKTDC promotes Hong Kong as a two-way global investment and business hub. The HKTDC organises international exhibitions, conferences and business missions to create business opportunities for companies, particularly small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs), in the mainland and international markets. The HKTDC also provides up-to-date market insights and product information via trade publications, research reports and digital news channels.