With our technology excellence and devotion to innovation, TFI Digital Media is a highly recognized Cloud Video Platform provider in the market.The Account Manager is responsible for selling our Video Streaming Solutions. This involves developing and maintaining relationships with senior level business and technical executives and showing them how our solutions will allow them to run critical video services to drive their business.
- Responsible for driving sales in OTT Video Solution, Encoder & Encoding Solution and Live Streaming service from initiation to close
- Achieve assigned sales target and objectives, implement sales strategies by driving business opportunity in different sector and channels to accelerate revenue growth
- Lead pre-sales activities such as teaming up with technical consultants, product managers to pitch customers and manage proof of concepts to win the deal
- Identify key accounts with cross-sell and up-sell opportunities
- Responsible for New Business Development, target and approach key prospects, build contacts within these companies, close and manage the ongoing business
- Develop and implement long term customer account plans and short/medium term opportunity plans in support of company goals and quota objectives
- Growing long-term successful relationships with customers
- Meet or exceed sales quota
- Demonstrate excellent and effective communication skills to coordinate internal and external participation in tactical and strategies initiatives
- Maintains up to date knowledge on industry news and trends, products, services, and competitors
- Degree holder in any discipline, preferable in IT related fields.
- A minimum of 5 years solid sales or business development experience in software solution or IT field, experience in enterprise sales is preferable
- Good business sense with ICT, Cloud knowledge
- Demonstrable experience in a local or regional sales management role, preferably acquired in the video infrastructure market
- Proven background in developing relationships with key decision makers and influencers including experience in closing large technology or service deals
- Proven track record and comprehension of the latest principles, methods and processes for demonstrating, promoting, and selling products and services
- Knowledge of strategic value proposition sales principles and methods required to offer solutions and support geared toward substantive customer satisfaction levels
- Customer oriented, good presentation and interpersonal skill
- Good communication skills and proficiency in written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Interested applicants please send us full CV with current and expected salary and availability.