Analyst Programmer / Senior Analyst Programmer (Frontend)
With our technology excellence and devotion to innovation, TFI is a highly recognized Cloud Video Platform provider in the market. We work with local and overseas TV broadcasters, movie distributors and media giants. We are looking for Analyst Programmers to join our team for Web Frontend Development.
- Responsible for Web frontend development, enhancement, maintenance and testing
- Monitor programmers including quality assurance activities such as code review, compliance check to project standards
- Participate in multiple projects simultaneously
- University graduate in Computer Science or related disciplines
- At least 3 years of experience in web frontend development
- Experience with template engine (e.g., Mustache, Underscore, Smarty)
- Experience in developing reusable UI components
- Solid experience with automation build tools (e.g., Grunt, Glup, Webpack)
- Solid experience with CSS pre-processors, (e.g., LESS, SASS)
- Strong programming knowledge in PHP/JSP/ASP
- Experience in HTML5 Video Player is an advantage
- Good understanding of algorithms and/or Linux platform
- Good team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Willing to learn new technology and have a strong sense of responsibility
- Candidate with less experience maybe considered as Senior Programmer
Interested applicants please send us full CV with current and expected salary and availability.