Senior Automation Quality Assurance Engineer
TFI Digital Media Limited (TFI) is a leading one-stop video solutions provider based in Hong Kong, with global footprints. While TFI stands for Technology, Fun and Innovation, TFI’s vision is to “Bring Culture, Content & People Together.”
We are looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) engineer to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality.
- Develops test plans, testing resource requirements, and overall scheduling of testing activity.
- Executes test cases/scripts to ensure delivery of quality software applications, including Systems Integration, Regression, and Performance Testing.
- Develops manual and automated test cases and configurations needed to meet testing of business requirements
- Builds and maintains automated testing process and execution
- Monitors and tracks resolution of defects
- Designs, monitors, and analyses quality assurance metrics such as defect, defect counts, test results, and test status
- Identifies opportunities to adopt innovative testing technologies and techniques
- Works with web developers to drive improvements in code quality via manual and automated testing
- High Diploma/Degree holder in Computer Science, Information Technology or related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years of experience in software testing or development
- Solid experience in unit testing, functional testing, system integration testing, regression testing, GUI testing, web service testing, and browser compatibility testing
- Good understanding of test case management, version control & defect tracking
- Knowledge of scripting and command line tools
- Experience in working with testing automation tools
- Strong interpersonal skills and a team player who is self-motivated and willing to further their knowledge by exploring new technologies.
- Flexible, proactive, should be able to handle fast-paced environments.
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Automation Quality Assurance Engineer
Interested applicants please send us full CV with current and expected salary and availability.